View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 08:33 AM   #1
BigMomma_ah
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Question Question about pricing

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this thread but here it goes........ I am new to this and need help on pricing puppies. I know a lot different circumstances go into this and I'm not sure if I'm pricing fair, too high, or too low. I live in Indiana, Mom is 5.25lbs, Dad is 3.5lbs, Both are Blue and Gold, I have had both tested for health and both are clear, I didn't breed for a "miro teenie tiny tcup" puppy BUT my puppies will be small 3-4lb range (according to the growth chart). So therefore the females will be sold with limited registration and males will be negotiable.
This is my first time so I'm not trying to get "top dollar" or trying to decieve people into thinking I'v been doing this for years. My female is 3 and a half years old, and I did a lot of research before I got her and before I bred her. My dogs do not have Champion blood lines.
I am not going to ship but, I am willing to transport. My father-in-law lives in Sarasota, FL and we travel there quite often and I am willing to bring them to the buyer anywhere between here and there.
With that being said, my pricing is as follows: If you come to pick them up, Females $1000.00 Males $850......If I transport them Females $1200-$1500 and Males $1050-$1300 depending on how close you are.
I'm not looking to be "bashed" just want honest oppinions. If you think that's fair, too much, or not enough. I'm just afraid of not being enough and some scum bag, buying one and selling for much higher price to "make a quick buck"
Thanks for your help!
BigMomma_ah is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!