View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 12:02 AM   #2
symplistik
Senior Yorkie Talker

I've always loved Yorkies!

When I was 7 years old , my mom brought me a little tiny poodle. We named him Jordan because he could jump really high. I absolutely loved Jordan. However , when I turned 11 , we moved and we couldn't have dogs so my mom sold him to a wonderful family. The man of the family was a doctor so we knew he was going to a very good home. Every since then , I knew I wanted another puppy.

In December of 2005 , I decided I wanted another puppy so that's when I started searching for Yorkshire Terriers. I found a breeder not too far from me and that's where I got Zoey from! That was the best day of my life. He had her in a crate in the back of his van and when he opened the door , she looked at me with these little cute eyes and we immediately bonded from there. Don't get me wrong. She's a terror but she's soooo loving. She's messing in my garbage as I type this. I love her to death. So now , i'm expecting a little boy in March! I would never thought that I would get two dogs but it feels good having Zoey around so why not? I'm happy I decided to go with this breed. I couldn't imagine anything else.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!