View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 06:47 PM   #8
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

hey all.. just wanted to let you know layla is doing GREAT!! i went to a great little pet shop in town and they only carry the best of the best... after much debate.. we chose to feed Fromm's. the woman at the store is SO knowledgable and as soon as she heard that layla was on a vet diet she said to take her off it immediately because.. as i knew.. the food is crap.. so today was layla's first day introducing her new kibble which she LOVES.. she eats it before the wet stuff! and so far we havn't had any loose poops (the lady said she might have a few since her system is trying to clean itself out and get rid of the bad food) tomorrow iwill be her first day with all kibble and i'm hoping it goes well. i'm a bit nervous about reintroducing "free feeding" since with the wet food she was on a scheduale and wolfed it down.. so i'm hoping she will pace herself... i'm jsut SO pleased with how things worked out and so happy i found this new store.. i feel like i have everyone here on YT who knows what is best for my girl and now i have someone in "real life" i can go to. Thanks to eveyrone for their nice thoughts and help. BIG THANK YOU to Jess (JESSY_RN2B) you have been this biggest life saver and a great friend! wouldn't have made it through these past few weeks without you!!! oh and layla says a big hello to bobbi
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!