View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 01:31 PM   #1
NewYorkieMa&Pa
Donating YT Addict

Love Is Your Yorkie Big Or Small to YOU???

Hi everyone! A couple of weeks ago we went to a Pet Expo in NJ and we brought our kids (Lowie and Chowie both about 7lbs each).

Now after seeing them in our house day after day after day (never gets old ) they seem like standard/big Yorkies.

However, when we put them in the doggie play area at the Expo, they seemed SO TINY !!!!

There weren't any big dogs in the play area or anything like that to make me think they are tiny. So it wasn't a comparison thing (they were actually by themselves) when we both realized, seeing them from a distance in an enviroment out of the norm, they REALLY are small.

(Yes this may sound crazy, but it's like...what can I compare it too...like REALLY seeing yourself for the first time and going, yes I actully do need to lose/gain a few pounds. I had no idea I looked like that... kind of thing...lol)

Has this happened to anyone else? You thought your Yorkie was big but then seeing them somewhere else from a distance you realized, "OMG, my baby(ies) are so small/big?!?!?!?"

Just curious if we are the only parents going thru that...
NYMP
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!