View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 05:46 AM   #1
judyeve
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Rose Does anyone's dog use both pads and go outside?

Max has now decided that he only wants pee outside. He began this himself while I was retaining him to paper. He just started going outside, I certainly wasn't going to stop him, and now won't go on the paper. He went last night at 8:00 PM. He woke me at 7:00, I put him on the paper and he wouldn't go. He was making his morning pee on the paper until today. I finally took him out and he went right away. Poop is still saved for the house in the vicinity of the paper.

Ideally, I'd like him to use the paper in the morning, in emergencies and late at night. We live in a 6th floor apartment in NYC and it's not like I can just open the door and run outside with him. (Although I just put as long coat on over my pajamas this morning).

Am I dreaming, is this possible, does anyone do it, and, if so, how?

Please enlighten me. He's leashed or crated 24/7 because he was marking before and after he was neutered and I have to tell you - his urination habits are just not that interesting. I'd love to have a realistic goal and then work towards it.

wait ...DAVE PRICE on channel 2 IS SHOWING OFF A YORKIE AND ADVERTISNG THE ANIMAL CONTROL SHELTER IN NY. IT'S A BIG ONE AND A REAL BEAUTY. GO YORKIES!!!

Anyway, any advice about both paper and outsided training would be appreciated. I'm so bored with where, when and how often he pees. Thanks so much,

Judy
judyeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!