View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 03:58 PM   #41
centralnewyorki
YT 1000 Club Member

Some people need too much attention- I can't stand that. She should become comfortable in her own skin, with who she is and what she has to offer and stop trying so hard. If she's feeling too much pressure from the media and papparazzi (sp?) then that's her own fault. If she were to move to some small town she wouldn't have the same experiences that she doesn in So. Cal. There are celebrities that chose to keep their personal lives out of the lime light and you don't hear much about them. I think she was turned in to Child Protective Services for a darn good reason- no one should ever drive with their baby on their lap!! I hardly feel like she's a victim in all this- she needs to start accepting responsibility for her own actions. She was blessed with a life that many would love to have... what she's made of that life is her own fault. I don't know if she needs meds or therapy or what, but I do know that now that she's a mother, she needs to stop being so selfish and be a better mother for her children.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!