Thread: Advantage
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 03:28 PM   #3
liquidgirl
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boodad View Post
Does anyone here use it and when you do does your dog go crazy? Boo act like he is dieing when I put it on him. Running all around the house and acting like he is in trouble.

What I've come to figure is that the Advantage itches to them because Dexter likes to roll around on the carpet to try and get it off or scratch the back of his neck. I mean, if you had to put drops of liquid in your hair and it itched really bad but you couldn't scratch it, wouldn't that just drive you nuts???! I know it would drive ME nuts. hehe

I just used Advantage on both of my dogs and since Lily is right at 10lbs and I use the Advantage up to 10lbs, it doesn't seem to work on her very well. It's been a week and she's still scratching like she has fleas. I just bathed her with a flea shampoo, but still she still has fleas.

Anyone have any suggestions/ideas on how to get rid of the fleas after I've already used the Advantage and the flea shampoo? Can I use another Advantage or do I have to wait another month for that???
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!