View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 02:35 PM   #14
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchgirl View Post
The whole tone of your post sounds offensive to me. She contacts you out of concern for his welfare and now that he's made the adjustment...it HURTS you to look at him? You should be estatic. I think her previous concern shows just how compassionate a pet lover Kimmee's mom is....she was worried about HIM.
Look lady whoever you are. no one was more concerned over this puppy than Dwana and i both. yes it hurts me to look at that little face and know what a hard time he has had adjusting. No one has said anything about his new mommy not being concerned. YES i have a right to feel hurt and sad if my babies are. SO you need to back off my butt. you don't knoww me . You don't knoww the hours i spend with my babies and thee hours Kimmee's mom and I have spent trying to figure this out. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SAYING I HAVE OFFENDED YOU??????????? IS this post offensive. It should be because you have made me mad as hell. I am estactic that he is better. I am also very sad that thee little guy had such a rough time. I have a right to be.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!