Thread: Dr.Dixie
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 10:04 PM   #1
Debr
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Dr.Dixie

Doctor Dixie felt her patient Joker needed an ear & dental exam. She trimmed his toe nails, and pulled the excess hair out of his ears.

Dixie with her 90something lb brother, german shepherd. Joker looks mean with his teeth out, I will assure you he is the gentlest thing about. He lets Dixie crawl on his neck, tug of war with his tail, chew his feet. He plays with her very gently. He lays on his belly and she will run circles around him barking, he will extent his front paw out and she will grab his toes. When he plays with Dixie he will lay on the floor and play so gentle he treats her as the tiny thing she is, when he plays with the other sheps he is a brutus.

My interpretation of the pics:
1) Hello Mr Joker. I am Dr Dixie and I am here to cure all your ailments.
2) hmmm, Mr Joker your nails are very big. I think you need a trim.
3) Wow, nice teeth young man. I see you brush daily and eat a well balanced diet with plenty of calcium.
4) The last procedure today will be a therough ear cleaning. Dr Dixie sayslucky hair here, plucky hair there.

Have a nice day Mr Joker you have been a very good patient.Dr Dixie hands Mr Joker a happy face sticker and sends him on his way.
Attached Thumbnails
Dr.Dixie-beastdown.jpg   Dr.Dixie-yummytoes.jpg   Dr.Dixie-dentalexam.jpg   Dr.Dixie-toughguy.jpg  

Last edited by Debr; 06-11-2005 at 10:10 PM.
Debr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!