Thread: Puppy Contract
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 10:29 AM   #16
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvan View Post
Mine is 10 days return for full refund just in case they have other pets who don't adjust to the newcomer or puppy care is not what they expected or whatever....I give a one year money back guarantee up to the purchase price on congenital issues to cover any vet expenses incurred. I don't believe in replacement pups as a guarantee, since no one will return a 8 month old who is part of the family for a new pup if it shows up with a problem...and breeders that offer a replacement know this....so it is the same as no guarantee at all. I also insist on a lifetime return if for any reason they cannot care for the pup/dog in future. These dogs are on the planet because of my actions, so I am responsible for their well being perpetually and will not add to the problem of rescue/shelters.
That is a very generous contract. I like the way you are really putting the puppies welfare ahead of anything monetary. This is the way I want to do business too (if I ever get to that point). I think this is a good place to keep learning not only the details but the attitude to be a successful breeder.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!