View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 09:55 AM   #39
BigMomma_ah
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I think this just shows that she is a "real" person. I mean come on, those of you that have gone thru a devorice or a major break up what did you do? I haven't personally gone thru it but know many who have, and know that after a break up most women have grandma watch the kids, go out and party with our girlfriends, shake our tailfeathers just to prove we still got it and don't need a man or to show the ex just what he's missing! And we all do stupid things when we drink we just don't have cameras following us around everywhere. As for having a screw loose, Duh, she's gotten married twice, devoriced twice, had 2 kids, all within 2 years! And not to mention papporitzi(spell check!) following her around reporting her every move. I think anyone who has gone thru so much in such a short time would have a few screws loose that is if they had any left at all!!!
I'm not really a Britany fan, but I do feel sorry for her. And I also think she needs help, I just think she's doing what a "normal" person would do in her situation, that doesn't make it right it just makes it what it is. Maybe I'm wrong, just my opinion
BigMomma_ah is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!