View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 09:10 AM   #38
stephluvsangel6
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by txshopper73 View Post
hair or no hair...she's still a skank!
thank you, someone has some cents.
i mean we remeber when these girls come out to entertain our kids (not mine i dont have any old enough) but you know like teeny boppers who then love her and follow her and then bam shes this, someone i definately wouldnt want my tenny bopper (when i have one) watching, i mean that was nasty im a frequent reader of tmz and they had that on there and also lindsey lohan did it twice to, imean thats nasty, come on please have some cents and some decency, its gross,

and her shaving her head i dont know she would do that, she just basically ruined her career even more in my own human opinion, if i was looking at talent and she came in like that i would be like ummm no, cause if you are a beautiful girl and you shave your head then you have some screws loose,
i personally like carrie underwood, she is very clean cut, things may go to her head but i just cant belive these girls,
i read some where you can take the girl out of the trailer park but you cant take the trailer park out of the girl about lindsey lohan
and i heard one more about brittney but i cant remem. but when i do i will post.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!