View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 08:03 AM   #14
Lou
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

LOL
I guess my titles are going to have to match my posts more closely in the future.

Adie (9months old) stopped eating three times a day quite a while ago, she just stopped eating the middle meal so we figured it was time for her to go to twice a day. She gets puppy crunch for breakfast and soft food for dinner. It is a struggle to get her to eat either time but she shows a lot of attention to what our adult dogs are eating. All three started on Missing Link about a month ago. I have recently found out that ground beef isn't a very good way to give them raw meat (fat content) so this weekend I bought stew meat for them and they gobbled it up. Adie finished off hers before the other two were even 1/2 through. I know she is going to eat adult food better than she is eating her puppy food but it is anyone's guess how long she will put up with what we are giving her. We have tried different brads and Pro Plan is the only thing she didn't turn her nose up at. It seems like the more expensive it is the less she likes it. I'll try to keep her on it for another three months and keep adding raw meat on Sundays. What are your opinions on that?
Thanks for the advice.
L

Gracie Skeeter Adie Tyler
Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!