View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 07:06 AM   #3
JESSY_RN2B
Owned by 3 furballs
Donating Member

Wink

If you type missing link in the search button above you will be overwhelmed with the amount of information available

As for me, I put Bobbi on a full teaspoon of it at 12 weeks old (he was almost 3 lbs). Personally, I have been blessed with a healthy pup thus far (knock on wood).......he has never had diarrhea, throwing up or any type of reaction. He has not been off of it since then and he is 7 months old now and almost 4lbs. He has a beautiful coat, energy up a storm and just happy

If you do a search, you will learn that many feed a sprinkle, 1/8 of a tsp, a quarter, a dab..........etc

I have always feed the entire full teaspoon once a day and no problems. ML works for my dogs and I have used it long enough to see a dramatic change in both my dogs.

You will find too that many knock it before they even give it time to work. You need to be patient and wait until new hair grows in before you claim in works or that it doesn't

As to how to feed it? The best way for us is in a teaspoon of unsalted cottage cheese. Lately, I buy them the whipped cottage cheese and it's such a treat for them

Good luck

Join today and remove this ad!