View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 07:21 PM   #14
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah<3r View Post
isnt that what a forum is for....dicussing things?

Besides that why then did the moderator just move my question about the thread to BFE where no one can see it and not even answer my question?

I almost feel cheated in a way. I dont know why this is bothering me so much but it just doesnt feel right. We can have a thread go for 10 pages long and all it says it your baby is sooo cute over and over, but not a thread with some substance. Now I know it isnt about Yorkies so ok maybe that is why.

But I am a dog lover not just a yorkie lover. It seems that the health and existance of any dog should be important
First...Welcome to YT Buddah!

That was a thread that was started a while back. As you will see (after being a member for a while) that some subjects will get "heat" ie...teacups, Pits, puppymills, petstores etc.....If Admin sees a post is getting too heated or it starts to get nasty you may see posts deleted and sometimes the thread will be closed. We have a lot of members on YT with alot of different opinions this can sometimes lead to unecessary comments by some that have very strong opinions. Don't take it personal that the thread was closed...The oringinal poster did make a comment about the thread being closed...this could be why that happened.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!