View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 04:53 PM   #35
GORJESS
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLowry View Post
I also saw this on the news...so it must be true...I think she is in bad need of help. People with babies just don't go around doing what she has been doing...I think the head shaving was an attention getter (not that she needed anymore attention on her) I am with Jess...I don't really care that she shaved her head either but, I feel bad for those babies...who is watching them? The only one you hear anything about is the older one(can't remember his name) You NEVER hear ANYTHING about the youngest one...I have read that her X wants custody of the children..although I don't feel they would be any better with him...If she keeps up what she is doing they will give him custody. I would watch it if I were her.
that's true and i definately agree that people with babies shouldn't be doing a lot of the stuff she's doing. but then again the media only puts the negative things out there because that's what makes money. so they will never put anything positive about her and her babies because nobody is going to want 2 read that. i don't think we know the whole story, all we know is the negative stuff. and who knows if half of that is even true. the only thing to be completely sure of is that she shaved her head, and that's because it was on the real news (real meaning not E news or any gossip news program).
GORJESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!