View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 10:06 AM   #5
susiezeus
Yorkie Yakker

[QUOTE=susiezeus;960944]I just wanted to tell everyone that my Zeus had died from kidney disease. I didn't know he had it. He was at the vets 6mos ago. and he was good to go. In Dec. 06 I noticed he was losing weight just a little, but was still acting like Zeus. then on Monday night Feb. 12th he was playing with he son and the went outside to pee, I was watching him then he started throwing up white foamy stuff. I thought he ate something and got sick (I wish thats all it was) Iwatched him all night and in the morning he still didn't act like himself. He ate beef jerky and thats what I thought it was WRONG. I called the vet they did blood work and it was too late for Zeus. All his test were very high. The vet said nothing he could do. So I had to do the worst thing I could ever do I had to have him put down. He was in too much pain and very weak. I did it for him, and I told him that, Itold him I love him and I was so sorry, It makes me cry thinking about the little man I loved so much since the day I got him.
So please if your yorkie starts arching his back like a cat has the shakes vomits and loses weight theses are not good signs. My yorkies go to the vet but sometimes it the in between check ups that we must watch out for.

Thank you for reading this

Just in 3 days Zeus was gone.
if there is anything i can tell you about
this disease just ask.

SusieZeus[/QUOTE

Zeus was going to be 7 on May 28
susiezeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!