View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 09:35 PM   #5
Potter
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nydia View Post
I use a nose hair trimmer for getting my boy Blaines hair out of his ears, I never have a problem and they are safe to use on his ear. He doesn't even flinch when I use them, where I use my regular pair of hair cutting clippers to get his back side and his belly and he doesn't like it because the clippers sound loud and the clippers vibrate way to much for him, but other than that I don't have a problem grooming myself either, I just thought I'd post this so that other people who haven't thought of grooming themselves know what they could possibly face if they put their trust in some of these so called groomers.

Do you need to hold Blaines to clip the hair out of his ears? Siu Pao wouldn't let me get near his ears when I hold a small pair of scissors with rounded ends so I really have no idea of how to do it. Even when he is on top of the table for grooming, he freaks out and wiggles a lot. Are there any tips to make things easier when it comes to the hair in their ears?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!