View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 04:52 PM   #12
minniemn
YT Addict

Last night went well, and today is going good, but my mom has a temp- it was 102.9 and now it is 102.. the vet said it was fine, but I still worry... the pups have their tail docking, and dew claws on mon.

My mom is still panting a lot is that normal? I do have it warm in here 78-82, (our ac broke) which is fine since we need to keep the house warm, well in other rooms we have it cooled with a fan.

You know, this all has been bittersweet, on weds our dog died in our arms (put to sleep), and on friday we had new life happen in our arms.... I miss my other dog so much though, the tears just seem to keep running. I can't put away her feeder, her bed nothing, and her rotty sister, is so very depressed right now, they played together all day, slept next to eachother, and ate together, my rotty that is left just looks at her food and then the other dogs dishes and waits for the dog that is gone to start eating.

sorry for the ramble... I got a sympathy card from the vet today, (the only person who asked how we are doing) he wrote a long note, and it has brought the feelings of grief in place of the feelings of "birth" and new babies.

how do I post pics?
minniemn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!