Thread: NYC Help!
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 03:38 PM   #14
nemom
Donating YT 500 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonandhallie
YAY!! Help and I soooo need it! When you drive in how is parking? Everyone keeps telling me that parking is the worst? Thanks for the sites!

Wexy, gwampa is moving to southeast Illinois near the Missouri border but I'm excited cuz its much closer than Texas and mama drives us all over the country to visit people!
On weekends you can find lots.......Try to plan out what you plan to do as Manhatten is HUGE.

EXAMPLE: We started by driving to Battery Park where the statue of liberty is (usually can find parking on street), then drove to South Seaport (again parking there on weekends for free on street).....then went to China Town (again parked on the street for free) then headed down towards Broadway (we stayed on Broadway so parking was with the hotel, but you can usually find lots with day prices. From Broadway area you can walk or take the subway to Central Park, 5th ave, Empire State Building, all within walking distance from Broadway, we walked all the rest the days we were there and it was COLD as it was Christmas
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!