View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 06:08 PM   #2
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

i have a yorkie and i bring him over to my moms house (she has 3 HUGE dogs, lol.... not just big).... they do fine together, they are very careful not to harm him in any way, any "mauling" that goes on is very gentle... goldens are wonderful dogs though, from the way it sounds the golden must still be young and not 'settled' yet, how old is the golden??? my golden died in september which is why i got a yorkie, there are many people on this board who have yorkies with big dogs, i cant remember who it was but someone had a big lab too anyways, just give it time and supervision im sure it will work itself out, you might even want to get down on the floor with the golden and "teach" him to play gently with the yorkie, as far as licking goes... sorry but this is a golden trait im sure there will be plenty of kisses to go around because licking is supposed to be a yorkie trait too ..... Good luck and keep us posted on teh progress....
oh, one more thing..... arent bf's wonderful? (i got my yorkie for christmas too, and an engagement ring ........)
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!