View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 12:36 PM   #5
bean.C
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe'smom View Post
I have a Sony CyberShot 7.2 and I absolutely love it. It has been good to me. I purchased it back in August and up until earlier tonight I have had NO problems with it whatsoever. If anyone here has one, I was wandering if any of you have had a problem with the lens getting stuck. I uploaded some pics of my dauhgter and 10 minutes later I was about to take some pictures of Beauty and the dang thing would not work. I found it very strange that it just locked up on me. I called Sony CS and they were very helpful but I am going to have to send it to Conn. for repair. That would be fine if my daughter's birthday wasn't tomorrow. Today has just been horrible. My daughter was playing with Beauty when she threw her toy and it landed on the tv stand behind the tv. Well instead of her coming to tell me that she needed my help, she tried to get it herself and my 32 inch television fell and now it is ruined also. I wasn't upset about the tv because I know that either my daughter or my furbaby could have been seriously injured if not killed in this accident. I wanted a 42inch plasma anyway and now this will be a great bargaining chip with my fiance. But back to my original reason for posting, has anyone had this problem and if so is there something I can try to do to fix it at home!

I am sorry this is soooooo long but I needed to vent just a little bit!
how much did you get this camera for and where did you get it from, may i ask?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!