View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 10:20 AM   #1
llee24
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Outcome after Neutering

My furbaby has been neutered 3 weeks ago, he seem to be worse than before he was neutered.

Barking: Since after he is neutered he has been barking more than before when i leave the house. He does get a doggie treat before i leave the house. I would stand at the door and he will take the treat and walk to the other end of the room where is bed is and start chewing away... He will look at me while i walk out and continue chewing away. After he is done and when my aunt walks out from upstairs, he starts barking like crazy nonstop and ongoing till she comes downstairs to my floor and yell at him NO!. Could this be anxiety? I had bought this product from PetEdge called (Farnam Comfort Zone w/DAP Plug In) http://www.petedge.com/shopping/prod...=1&itemID=2851
I am waiting it for it to come. They said "Comfort Zone for dogs reduces or eliminates barking, indoor soiling, chewing and anxiety). Has anyone tried it. I do really really really hope it works.

Potty: When i come home from work I would find puddle of pee on the floor not on the pad and poops in some area (not in one spot). When i am home and when he goes to the potty pad, he will look at me and i will look at him and he would pee in the pad. Does anyone has this problem.

What is the purpose of him being neutered other than health issue.

Please help.

Thanks.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!