Thread: Airline Travel
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 09:02 AM   #7
stewartslucy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank you sandshara!

Your guy sounds like a real winner! Some people do go power tripping.

My philosophy when I go to work is if I can make one person's day, it will all be worth it.

I remember during training, they told us it takes less energy to please someone than to upset someone. It wears me out to argue with someone. I just usually ask the pax, 'what can I do to make this better?" And then they usually tell me-and it is usually an easy solution for me. Problem solved.

I also believe in being more discreet. I would have come over to you and quietly explained that the carrier is supposed to remain closed for the duration. When you told me you were just trying to re-settle the blanket, I would have said OK! Just wanted to make sure you understood the rules. No need to get our feathers up.

One time I walked into my local Starbucks carrying my Molly, and the employee screamed across the room to me that my dog was not allowed in. I would have preferred if they just walked over to me to explain it, instead of having all eyes turn and look at me. (BTW, I had stopped in for coffee at that same one before and no one blinked an eye. I had my coffee outside on the patio.)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!