Thread: Airline Travel
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 08:08 AM   #6
sandshara
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Thank you

Thank you StewartsLucy bc I needed to hear that to regain faith in the airline system. We had a wonderful flight out and the attendent was wonderful. I know they are doing their job-and respect all airline employees bc I know that your work is a very serious business after all the 9-11 horrors. I am a fed emp and have many friends with homeland sec & Immigrations and know how important you folks are. That is why I was so upset bc he made a federal case out of me lifting the dog up and rearranging a blanket. But as you said-there are some that are just not tolerant. I never owned a dog be4 Bebe -always had cats and didnt understand the dog world-so I know where they are coming from, but I would never be so determined to throw my wieght around as he was. I only mentioned that he was gay bc I think he wanted EVERYONE to know this and was using his position to get attention. He helped an elderly lady on board and was making a big deal about how beautiful she was and how sweet and yadda yadda yadda. So it was def a way for him to get the apparent needed attention he was seeking.
So thank you for all that you do for us and know that you are appreciated and respected- especially a yorkie lover
Yorkie Smiles-Sandy
sandshara is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!