View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 04:49 AM   #10
irbrenda
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelsyorkie View Post
I actually have been battling staff infection/cellulitis on my face for months I have been going to a dermotologist now & hope he can help. I sometimes wonder that when the people & pets ...
I didn't want to say this but I have some strange autoimmune disorder on the top of my hands only and I've been going to the dermatologist for the past 7months. He's baffled too. Nothing has helped me, no creams, lotions, change in diet...I don't take meds though....I feel great so it doesn't affect my well being. My blood work is excellent EXCEPT for the ANA (antinuclear antibodies), which points towards a possible autoimmune disorder. For all I know, I might have had a high ANA all my life. Who ever tests for that???? It's odd that I got this when my daughter brought home her shihtzu last July. I don't know where her dog came from but they live upstairs from me in my house and they're both ok as are her other 2 dogs.

Even though they say pets cannot transmit to humans and vice versa, I really wonder about that theory. I will be monitoring Ralphie very closely and hope that whatever he has does go away with his medicine and that it is not related to whatever I have which looks like it will never leave me at this point.

I am using tea tree shampoo. I'm going to try to Tea Tree Oil as suggested. Thanks for everyone's advice and suggestions.
irbrenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!