View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 07:14 PM   #11
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTrixie143 View Post
I find this a bit confusing. I always thought it was near the end of time, lots of signs point to it. But I thought the anti-christ was suppose to make his followers believe he is in fact Jesus rather than openly saying that he is the anti-christ?? Yet at the same time, the bible does mention that the anti-christ will have the mark of the beast tattooed on him and his followers as well. So is he really the anti-christ or just a fake? Either way, I know he is not Jesus as he claims to be. So sad that he has so many followers already and if he is truly the anti-christ he will have thousands and millions more of followers. Many people will be blinded by him and will believe him and follow him. I am glad I am strong in faith and can see him for who he really is!!

Yea that is why I don't think he is REALLY the anti-christ. It says in the bible that there will be many claiming to be him.
These are bible verses I got from a Christian forum.

Matt 24:24 For there shall arise false christs, and false prophets, and shall
shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall
deceive the very elect.

Mark 13:22 For false messiahs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew
signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

So maybe he is just one of them claiming he is Jesus. Also I think the real "antichrist' will know many languages, that is how he will have many followers from all around the world and this guy I think only speaks spanish and english, I'm not sure..
mizzwanned is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!