View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 01:42 PM   #1
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

Default Tiny clothes for sale sizes xxsmall to small

I have some clothes to sale some for boys and some for girls, all mainly small sizes. All prices include shipping and I do take paypal, checks and money orders.

**For the girls**

1.) Spring Purple Dress size x-small, includes matching bow, $7.00

2) Pretty in pink ballerina dress with matching bow, adjustable velcro can make this a size x-small or size xx-small, $8.00

3.) Cute as a button shirt with poodle skirt, has a D-ring on it, comes with matching bow size xx-small, $10.00

**For the boys**

1.) Size x-small sweatshirt with hood, says "Jaden" on the back, but this could be covered with another name or a iron on decal. Has angel wings on the back and a dring. Would fit a 2 pounds dog nicely. $5.00 with free shipping

2.) Cozy Winter Sweater, size small. Used but in good condition. $5.00 with free shipping.

**Unisex clothing**

1.) Go Fetch Pj's, size T1, would fit a 1-2 pound dog nicely. Has ice cream cone print on it. Comes with matching bow. $6.00

2.) Velour winter jacket with hoodie. Has an added D-ring on it, $8.50

I also have a crate blanket for sale, it is about 4 feet by 4 feet and is made of VERY soft flannel. So warm and cozy, Jaden has one just like this and loves it. I bought it for 16.00 but am selling it for 12.00 with free shipping.

If anyone wants EVERYTHING listed above (61.50 value) I'll let it go for 43.00 dollars with free shipping!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Springdress.jpeg (80.2 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpeg Ballerinadress.jpeg (162.3 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpeg button.jpeg (129.6 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpeg Jadenshirt.jpeg (108.9 KB, 30 views)
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!