View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 01:36 PM   #1
Marina
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default It's CHRISTMAS for Chewy

I just got my package from Pet Food Direct. I got her the small pink Loofa dog thing. SHES GOING CRAZY!! Its been about 20 minutes and she wont put it down....Shes walking/running around the house with it. I've also finally been convinced by you guys to try bully sticks! I need some time to study and do chores and so need something that will keep her busy. So i'm trying to give her the bully stick and she wont take the Loofa out of her mouth!!! She runs up and sniffs the stick then jumps around and runs away to another room. I thought she went to hide the toy and come back for the stick but no she comes back running all excited with the toy in her mouth, sniffs the stick and does it all over again. LOLOL

She just went to dig the Loofa into my comforter and came back for the bully stick. I hope it keeps her busy.
Do you guys leave the dog alone with the bully stick? Is it dangerous if i'm going to class tonight to leave the stick for a few hours or should i take it from her?

She also got some missing link to try tomorrow morning with breakfast and her first toothbrush. This weekend she gets her teeth brushed!!! YEY Any advice?
Thanks
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!