Thread: Nascar
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 02:36 PM   #6
aimee
The Royal Mommy
Donating Member

Default Pet Smart

Honestly, I think it's really hit and miss with Petsmart. Sandy gets groomed there every six weeks, but I have to call and make sure the ONE lady I know is good with her gets her appointment. Otherwise, they will schedule her with just anyone. Two haircuts ago, there was some sort of mix-up and I sent my husband to drop Sandy off. They ended up pretty much SHAVING her entire body, leaving a nic on her right thigh as well - and I was furious. I keep Sandy's hair short (she has some Cairn terrier hair on her body, mostly yorkie hair on her head) BUT she looked so ridiculous. The next time I went in to get greenies, my regular lady took one look at Sandy and began to apologize. She felt so bad that Sandy had been through that.

Anyway, I'm not really sure of myself when it come to grooming, besides brushing, clipping nails and trimming ears, so I really do have to take her in. As with anywhere, I think it just depends on the actual person doing the haircut. Good luck though, as aside from that incident I have had a really good experience there

As a side note, the lady who gave her the horrid haircut no longer works there. I think she got too many complaints.

aimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!