View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 05:16 AM   #3
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Animal Smiley 049

ok...here is the plan...to clarify a little

I will send you all of the info on your new puppy pal this weekend.

We are setting a "standard"..so to say. We want you to send SOMETHING to your puppy pal once a month. If that month falls on a bday, anniversary, holiday, or whatever...just cater to that event. personalize it so that it goes along with that theme for that month. if you do not feel that you cannot send a "gift" for the month (I know money can get tight from time to time), just send a card, or a note, or a picture...just something. as long as your pal is getting mail, they will be happy

Feel free to exchange as much info as you feel comfortable with your new pal. the more they know, the more fun it can be. they will need your address, email address would be nice, maybe after you get to know each other, you will want to share phone numbers. whatever you feel comfortable with. This is really going to be a lot of fun.

I will be staying in contact with everyone and would hope that you will stay in contact with me as well so that I can know if you are not getting anything from your puppy pal.

my email address is ajlpepe@gmail.com. You can contact me any time if you have questions, want to join or "un join" or if you have an issue with anything. It will all stay completely confidential. If you do not want to participate any longer, your puppy pal will get a new pal. there will not be any hard feelings. we all have personal things going on and many different things can affect what we can do and what we can participate in. there is nothing wrong with that. we want this to be fun and if you are not having fun with it, we will make changes that need to be chaned.

ok...with that being said, I mentioned in an earlier post that we will not be requiring dontations. if you want to donate...there will be a special reward for that. I will send you something special if you donate in honor of the "Puppy Pal Program". I really feel like donations will not keep people involved. but making this fun just might. I dont want to require any money..only that you participate. bottom line.

we will change puppy pals once a year. Why don't we say we change puppy pals on the weekend after Valentines day every year? that would make sense since we are starting on the weekend after Valentines day LOL hehe..I will head this up and keep up with it. If I need help, I will certainly becon some help from you guys I am not afraid to ask for help when I need it, trust me LOL

ok, let's have some fun. watch your pm box, I will be sending you something within the next few days.

let me know if you donate in the meantime...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!