View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 05:03 AM   #1
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Animal Smiley 049 puppy pal program

I just wanted to make sure that if you want to be a part of it, that you have pm'd me your information. I will be assigning puppy pals this weekend and want to get as many people up front as I can. If you miss giving me your info now, you can always give it later and we will get you a puppy pal. no worries.

I am not going to require a donation. this is just for fun. this is just to help people get to know one another. donations are not going to ensure that people will participate, I really feel like if someone does not want to participate any longer, they will stop even if they have donated. so I will just do all I can to make sure your puppy pal is being active. and if not, I will get you a new one I have almost completed the database that will store all of the information and you will know this weekend who your puppy pal is. If I do not have all the info I need from you, I will pm you. so keep an eye open for that private message inbox

I am very excited about this. I am sorry I have not been on here the last 2 days, I was gone to NY for 1 business day for a funeral and all #%$! has broke loose in my office and I have had to clean house it's been very hectic for my business lately. But I am back and ready to get this ball rolling.

If you have any questions at all, you can ask here, pm me, or email me at ajlpepe@gmail.com
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!