View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 05:44 AM   #1
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Default Funny pic - Spy-Girl in Training

I copied Bettyannes post here because it reminded me SO MUCH of a funny story that Chanel and Cheri did last year - and a FUNNIER picture of Chanel ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyeanne
Villette ... every time I read about your little "spy girls" peeking through the fence, I am reminded of this about Toto's Great Grandpa ... Tyava's Doctor Detroit. I copied this from Ava's website and I know she won't mind! I can just see this gorgeous guy looking through a crack!!

"Meet Doc.
Doc was named after the infamous character, Doctor Detroit, from the movie of the same name. He was a high energy, no nonsense kind of guy. While all the other dogs would kneel down to look under the fence when someone came to the house, Doc would line up on a crack in the fence to take a look, he bowed to no one - Doc was TOP DOG and he knew it.
If we needed someone to play with any or all the puppies - Doc was always ready to help out.
When it came to the show ring - Doc literally hit the carpet running. He never quit. Doc is greatly missed."

BTW ... I just ordered the CCS shampoo/conditioner/Ice on Ice to try on Toto! This desert air has dried her hair so badly, I am seriously considering getting her first "puppy cut"!! I have tried several good products and so far nothing seems to help. I have always been so pleased with the Coat Handlers ... I always go back!! Even that isn't solving the problem! Thanks for the information!
BETTYANNE....After reading what you posted - I remembered when we first got Cheri ....
Chanel took her all around the yard and showed her all the cool Spying Spots - This pic is Chanel (looking hilarious) HOLDING up the garden fence with her FACE !.... She snuck Cheri in to show her a REALLY good place to spy -

I got SUCH a kick out of her doing that - I wanted to share the picture....you can see Cheri trying to go under while Chanel is holding up the fence....She's concentrating so hard her little tongue is hanging out ...lol !!!

The little sneaks ! it worked too - Cheri was a pro at sliding under and over my barriers after this - Monkey see - Monkey do !
Attached Thumbnails
Funny pic - Spy-Girl in Training-img_0736.jpg  
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!