View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 09:18 PM   #5
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

thanks all. She was so happy yesterday but this evening she threw up 5 times in an hour and a half. Between 5pm and 6:30. she threw up twice after I forced some nutrical in her. She wouldnt eat a bite of anything all day and I Kept trying to get her to eat. She seemed fine in the am. Then hubby came in about 6:15 and he held her in his lap wrapped in her blanket till 9:30. between 6 and 7 I had to force her mouth open to put some nutrical in her mouth again and she usually loves that. Plus she didnt drink any water all day. So I got a couple ice cubes and melted them under hot water to make them small and I got her to lick those. Then after that and hubby holding her she started waking up more and then he brought her in here with me and laid her on one of the little beds and wrapped her blanket around her. About 10 I looked up and saw the blanket going across the floor. LOL , she was under it walking then I saw her little head slide out. So I followed her to see what she did. She went back and drank a good bit of water then laid back down for maybe 15 minutes. perked up some then I followed her again and she went in and ate all her food i had put out for her today, and I put some more in her bowl and shes now eaten all of that and also went out and tee teed. So I dont have a clue what suddenly made her so sick. I cant believe it was her chewies but first thing hubby said was throw those things away. But she hadnt even chewed on one today at all. Now she is asleep again and I think shes gonna be fine since she got out of her system whatever it was. she may have eaten something when she was outside earlier today. Anyway, she seems ok for now. scared now to give her the chewies again. its just pigskin and beefskins mixed in twist stix. But shes eaten about 3 or 4 of them over the past week or so. well eaten over half of each one then I throw the rest away cause I'm scared she might get it hung in her throat after it gets down to abut 4 inches long. Their only about 8 inches long. but whatever it was she is ok now and hope she is fine in the morning or she will be going to the vet if she starts that again.
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!