Thread: Nascar
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 12:25 PM   #5
Gale
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by orinskye
i was just in petsmart and they have a full groom deal for only like $15 where they bath, cut, do nails, ectt..... I'm thinking about bringing toby there when his hair gets longer
I hope your experience is better than my experience my little Nemo's hair is finally growing back in after his haircut by Petsmart that left him almost completely bald on his thigh and leg area, I was so upset, and up till a few weeks ago did not think the hair was going to grow back, but so far finally it starting to grow back, he constantly scratched those areas it had little fine red bumps on both thighs...I was so upset, because I asked them not to touch his coat and they did anyway....I will never take him to a Petsmart again to get groomed....not saying that all Petsmarts would be so careless, but I just want be taking a chance.....I talked to one of the groomers at the Petco here where I live, and she said she was'nt shocked of my complaint about Petsmart, she said she has had many people with yorkies and other breeds, who complained about bad experiences with them....the petco here has only been open for 6 months and she said they have taken a lot of petsmarts business....I would not know I not taking a chance with any of them at this time....just allowing Nemo to get over his bad experience....he has actually been allowing me to trim him up when he needs it....
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!