View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 07:41 PM   #15
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Oh connie. I am so sorry to hear that. You know what she took only material things. She can't take the thing that matters most and that is the time you shared with mom and the memories that were made. She seems to be jealous, petty and a thief all rolled in one. It's amazing how someone can show their true colors when you least expect it. Be thankful that you see her for what she is.

When my MIL died three years ago (she lived with me and hubby) I had my bil over and we picked the most important things that we wanted to keep to pass on to her grandchildren (small amount of jewlery and some of her stuffed animals and pictures) and the rest we shared with her sister and her nieces. I had them come over and pick what they wanted to remember her by and the clothes we passed on to some of her friends that would be able to wear it. It's funny because a nephew that she had raised that since being married treated her like crap wanted to get grabby too. I nipped that in the bud. It just amazed me how someone that treated her shabby could come with his hand out wanting to know if she left money behind and how much of it he was entitled too. Never said hey do you guys need help paying for the funeral or anything.

You know what let her have those things she is still a poor person at the end of the road. She has alienated her family which is the one thing in this whole world that makes us fortunate, blessed and overall rich.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!