View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 04:55 AM   #1
Bella0722
YT 500 Club Member

New Pictures of my Baby....A proud mom to be!

YT lovers,

Well, I have another week before I get my Pup. I can't wait. I am in the process of getthing stuff for him to prepare his arrival, so if you have nice stuff, PM me. I am narrowing some of my purchases for him.. There are some nice things I've seen. Thanks to you for sharing your creations with me.

I am leaning towards the name General Patton! He could be called The General, or Patton. The other choices were Prince Ferdinand(who I'm afraid will be called Ferdie and I am not sure I like that). But goes well with Queen Isabella(Bella is the name of my Smooth Fox Terrier). And the other choice is Kharma. I have heard from many of you and would like to get your input if you already haven't told me.

So, I thought I'd post new pictures of ......maybe General Patton? After his bath with his sisters. One ear is up, the other down. Hopefully, both will be erect. Hope you enjoy.

Thanks again.

~Bella & Maria~[FONT=Book Antiqua]
Attached Thumbnails
New Pictures of my Baby....A proud mom to be!-general-patton-bath-time.jpg   New Pictures of my Baby....A proud mom to be!-general-patton-bath.jpg   New Pictures of my Baby....A proud mom to be!-dont-like-our-bath.jpg   New Pictures of my Baby....A proud mom to be!-general-patton-one-ear-up.jpg  
Bella0722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!