View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 04:04 PM   #1
BonamassaGirl
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Looking for a Good Home for Female Yorkie in Northern Illinois

Well, I never thought I'd be writing this, but it lookslike I need to find a new home for my little girl... sadly, I'm going through a divorce -and suddenly becoming a full-time student, along w/ being a single mom to 3 kids, is taking its toll on everyone.. caring for my furbaby is becoming increasingly difficult. She doesn't deserve to be alone so much, and I can't afford the care she needs. So, if anyone is interested, here is some information-

She was born 4-22-06 so she's nearly 10 months old.
She's black and tan, weighs 6 pounds.
She is not spayed, I haven't been able to afford it so please consider that she'll need this procedure done.
She is AKC, I have the papers but have not sent them in to have her registered.
She is still working on housetraining, she will go on a pad, and outside, but still needs to be watched for accidents- but I know w/ these little guys it takes a little longer- so please consider this as well.

Her name is Schatzi, she's the sweetest little girl and sooo cute, this is a very hard decision for me but I want the best for her. If you are interested, please PM me or leave a post.

I am not charging any money for her because she needs to be spayed. What I really want is to find a good, loving home for her where someone will be with her during the day so she can have the attention she deserves. The picture by my screen name is of her, I'll try to post another few pics tonight.

Please, only serious inquiries, preferrably close enough so I can drive her to you or you can come to pick her up. I live in the NW suburbs of Chicago.

Thanks.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!