Thread: Canidae Issue
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 06:49 AM   #5
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLC12345678 View Post
I have to make feeding time a game of sorts for my yorkies. I throw some on the ground and they chase after it and then once they start eating, they come up to the bowl and eat the rest. Yorkies, in general, are picky eaters. I would stick to the Canidae and try sprinkling some grated parmesean cheese (the kind that comes in the green can) on top and see if that helps. The grated parmesean cheese is small enough so she can't pick off the cheese and leave the food! You could also consider pouring some low sodium chicken broth on top and see if that helps.
I had the girls on Nutro Ultra Adult/Puppy for a few months. I also didn't see it getting high ratings so I switched to Canidae. Sadie is 3 yrs old and Lillie is 7 1/2 months. The Candidae is good for all stages so I can feed it to both of them. Sadie has ALWAYS been a very picky eater..Canidae seems to be the only food I have found that she really likes....However, I have to add soft food to it. I buy the Canidae soft and mix about 2 heaping tablespoons with the kibbles..They eat it all!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!