View Single Post
Old 01-01-2005, 10:32 PM   #1
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

Default thank you fellow yorkie owners

i got a yorkie anticipating everything would be exactly like it had been when i trained my other dogs in teh past (golden retreiver adn cairn terrier)... its been 8 years since i had a PUPPY and i had forgotten how much patience it takes to train the little rascals........ its funny how when they FINALLY start to settle down, adn they are WONDERFULLY trained, they reach their twilight years and go over the rainbow bridge, then ....... you either move on or start all over again with another pup (which is what i did, but your memory fades after time on how to deal with the puppy stage)
I just wanted to thank everyone on here for their wonderful ideas and comments, i dont know what i would have done if this forum didnt exist ....
Due to the wonderful advice, toby is advancing well in his potty training, and he learned how to sit, stay, come, lay down, roll over, and beg (all in one day!!!! which i thought was amazing).... we are still working on shake, adn im thinking about teaching him "play dead" just to keep him entertained and challenged....
So thanks again for all the advice and help
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!