View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 09:39 PM   #1
Connie
Loved by Maddie & Libby
Donating Member

Default My younger sister is a thief!

As many of you know, my dear, precious Mom passed away on February 4th. My heart is so broken and I'm missing her so much.

My younger sister, Ricka, flew here and arrived that night after Mom had passed. She is separated from her husband, but that's another story. He drove up here and got here at 2 AM in the morn. So, that night they stayed here with us and then we thought it would be a good idea if they stayed at Mom's so the house wasn't empty and see that the furnace stays running in the frigid cold. We trusted her to stay at Mom's so no thieves would enter in...little did we know...we gave that thief Mom's key!
I thought she would take some things that were precious to her and we didn't care if she did, but she ransacked through the whole house and took everything she could get her greedy hands on. I was shocked to see boxes packed and stacked at Mom's and when I asked her what was in the boxes, she said, "It's things I gave Mom that I'm taking back. Actually, she took everything she had ever given Mom, plus things we had given Mom...plus things that had been in the family since we were kids...and on and on and on...too numerous to list. If she had only taken back what she had given Mom, there'd still be some things left in that house. Judy and I made the mistake of trusting her and I cannot believe someone who had just lost her Mom would think only of greed, rather than grieving for our dear Mom. Ricka got the truck loaded and left on Sunday...she must have figured she better get out of there quickly before we wised up to what she'd done. The night before she left, Judy had finally said something to her and Ricka called me screaming her fool head off. I finally hung up on her after listening to her rant and rave for over half an hour.

Today I got an email from her asking for yet more of Mom's things. I was flabergasted. Judy and I went to Mom's house today and my gosh...it's cleaned out of a good half of Mom's things. Judy and I lived there with Mom for over 2 weeks and we know how full each closet and cubboard was...and drawers. Ricka left no stone unturned. She is evil. She is the most selfcentered, greedy person I have ever known. She told me if I was the one living away from mom, I would want to take things to put around my house to remind me of mom. I told her I don't need material things to remind me of my loving mom...that mom is in my heart and mind all the time.

Unfortunately, there's probably nothing legally that we can do to this thief. If we'd have known, we could have taken pictures of everything...or better yet, she would not have been allowed in that house alone. I cannot believe she is my sister...she is selfish and greedy. My mom hated greed! Ricka has once again showed her true colors!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!