Thread: Infant for sale
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 04:19 PM   #34
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
This is COMPLETELY insane! Posting a child for sale ON THE INTERNET??? OMG, I think I have seriously heard it all now!

In this reply that he sent you - the part where he said he would "look" for a female child for you SERIOUSLY disturbs me. Makes me wonder where he is "looking" (on the street perhaps???) KIDNAPPING any little girl that he sees? I don't buy this crap about his friend owning an orphanage for one freaking second. What LOAD OF BULL.

I cannot even BELIEVE that no one will do anything about this!! We could have found a child predator and have him right at our fingertips and the authorities will do NOTHING! No wonder the world has gone to CRAP! I am completely furious. We should contact Oprah too!!!

Yea we should contact Oprah...but I don't think they would find anything because of the fact that they are all the way in Cameroon and they have different laws. I don't really think he has any kids for sale at all, he is just using that to get money. And he does not have a friend that owns an orphanage. For people that really do sell kids I think is crazy...
mizzwanned is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!