Thread: Amy passed away
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 02:47 PM   #1
Amyluv
Yorkie Talker

Unlove Amy passed away

to update you all.....Amy passed away, the Lord took her, 2 days ago, we are taking it very hard she was going on 15, she died in her bed breathing rapidly, trying to hold on, she didn't want to go, she wanted to stay.
She was baby girl, always called her a flower, I called her my petunia, this is so hard we got her in a little purple box with special artificial flowers, she is wrapped in her favorite blankie, she had her favorite dolly, we love you Amy, we miss you Amy, someday we will be with you again, this hurts too much. we have a hole in our heart here where amy was, it feels as if life ends, it's so cold, and empty, and quite, no amy to yip. all the special things gone, life is too short, I miss Amy so much, I am crying as I am typing this. that's all we can do anymore is cry it hurts so deep. we are all so close so tightly knitted, and when one passes away it is like the thread that held everything to gether gets pulled out and everything falls apart.
our other pets are mourning, not knowing what to do, they are so sickish, not wanting to eat because of this, they all grew up together.
Thank you to everybody who had responded and helped us and prayed on this board.
Forever in our hearts amy baby, see you in heaven
Rachel and angel amy
Amyluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!