View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 08:57 AM   #1
Patti
Donating YT 30K Club Member

Default Trying not to panic

But Maya my pom started yesterday with not eating (very unusual for her) and diahrrea like 5 -6 times since yeterday vomited bile once,. Finally got meds in her from previous diahrrea episode. Cali wouldn't eat this morning and just threw up. Got a little of her mediciene down her from previous illness. Pixie has loose stools and is making a weird nosie with her mouth like a samcking sound on and off. I am trying not to rush them all in as it seems to be something they have all come down with. Pixie was at the vet last Friday for vomiting a lot. They gave her a shot and hydrated her and told me to give her hamburger and rice. So they all have been eating a little hamburger mixed with regular food. The only common food they are eating besides the hamburger is the kibble the Breeder gave me for Pixie, Which is Sensible Choice by Royal Canin. My question is I have been frying up hamburger meat and really draining ans soaking the grease off of it. Should I do that again or boil or mocrowave it. It just looks so horrible boiled and I'm not sure they will eat it. Also has anyone had that where 2 or more dogs have gotten sick at the same time? I really want to try and avoid the vet if I possibly can. Maya seems a little better today. Help please.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!