View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 07:14 AM   #4
JESSY_RN2B
Owned by 3 furballs
Donating Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyGirlz View Post
We just got our first pixie sticks today (thanks Kathryn!!)...and omg you guys are right! I cannot keep my girls away from them!! My question....how long at one time do you all let your babies chew on them? Is it ok to let them keep it until they tire of it? I just took them away because they are little fiends and I want them to settle down for bed!!
Also, do you allow your doggies to chew them unsupervised? I know the rawhide stories and I won't give them those and I know these are not the same, but still wonder if they could be used while I'm out to keep them occupied??
Thanks everyone!
They are awesome! Everytime I need to sit down (alone) to study I whip one of these babies out and silence them

Personally, I leave them out all the time. They get kinda nasty looking but they LOVE their pixie sticks. I have tried Merricks and so many other ones that are curly and they chew them initially but then lose interest.

The pixie sticks are a total hit. They each get one and it lasts about 2-3 days. When they tiny or to a size I feel is too small........I toss them and give a new one. We bought around 45-50 of these from beyondspoiled.com so they have their stash for a while

These ROCK, and I feel good giving it to them. Oh, and their breath has improved too..........

Join today and remove this ad!