View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 06:04 AM   #1
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 036 Chloe AMAZES Me! I think my yorkie has a IQ higher than me!!!!

We have 2 baby gates in my house, one is near the front door to hopefully keep the dogs from running outside or at least slow them down when I open the door but chloe unfortunately can squeeze right through that one . And we also have a baby gate in our hallway that comes about maybe 3 inches off the ground(its sits right above the baseboard), its there only to keep Penny, my Boxer, out of the bathroom and bedroom where she likes to cause trouble . Well this morning while I didnt have my glasses on, chloe somehow crawled under the gate to get on the other side with me - quite the momma's girl! Anyways, this is the 1st time she has ever done this and I was shocked and sad because I didnt really see how the heck she managed to crawl under something so low. So after getting my glasses on and about 15 minutes later I went on the other side of the baby gate and acted like I was going in my work room knowing Chloe cant stand the thought of not going in there with me so I knew she tried to get on the otherside of that gate. Well she stood there for a few seconds and then I see her run about 5 feet down the tiled hallway to the bedroom and Im sitting there thinking "where the heck is she going?" well right at that time she turns around and then runs toward the baby gate at full speed and right when she gets about 8 inches away from it she flattens out like a pancake and slides underneath it!!!

How awesome is that? My baby is so smart!!!!! Im such a proud momma!!! Its like doggy olympics over here but instead of going over a hurdle my sweetpea goes under them lol

Last edited by Shanatink; 02-13-2007 at 06:06 AM.
Shanatink is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!