Thread: **Stress** ugh!
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 08:00 PM   #5
Thorsmomma
I Love Thor
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by genie View Post
I am sorry to tell you that there is no pill to make stress go away, but St. Johns Wort has proven anti-depressant effects. Make sure you ask the pharmacist if it is ok to take with any prescription medications you may be taking. It takes 4-6 weeks for results. There is a doctor that I work with that swears by vitamin B12 injections weekly or bi weekly. I thought it was silly but one day I took a shot at work and I had so much energy that I stayed up late cleaning out closets, and that was after working 12 hour shift in the er. The next day was wonderful and the results lasted about a week. I have recieved several injections since then and none of them has been as good, probably because I was so deficent at first. The vitamin b12 pills don't work as well because the stomach destroys the vitamin before it gets into your system but there are sublingual capsules too. They work because you squirt them under your tongue and it goes to your blood stream without having to go through your stomach. I am sorry you are going through a hard time. Probably the best advice I can give you is to PRAY about it.
Thanks! B12 shots sound great! I feel like I can take on anything after going through one series of Rabies vancines! I've heard of ST. Johns Wart...Maybe I'll give this a try. Don't blue berries have B12 in them?

The boys on DOGSTER
Thorsmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!