View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 02:13 PM   #1
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Question What is Kathryn Eating Now?

Ok....

Since I have been getting a lot of questions about what I eat, and what exactly "RAW" food is all about,I have decided to start a thread to show you all what I have been eating!

Raw food is not all carrot sticks and apples. Its not tree bark and sprouts or lettuce and celery, in fact its a wonderful way of eating that opens up you up to flavors you've never before tasted! And I say never tasted because your palate is so cleansed that for the first time you are really tasting the real flavor of your foods, and your eating foods that are not processed to the point that their real flavors are altered beyond recognition!

I take pictures of my meals as I eat them, mostly lunches and dinners as those are the meals I really spend time on preparing! Breakfast is usually something quick like fruit and water or a smoothie! But the other meals are when I get to be an artist! You'll see!

I'll include a recipe when I show you a more complicated meal, just so you can get an idea of what all goes into a raw meal... Its really very interesting!

So I have three days to start with... Here we go!

Day one... Avocado, Alfalfa Sprout, and Berry salad! mmmmm with cracked pepper and sea salt!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lunch3.jpg (193.2 KB, 79 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!