View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 09:29 AM   #13
abbie's mom
Lovin' 2 Girls
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
She is a beauty -- love that shine! Good products and lots of momma's care! Thanks for posting all the pics. I really enjoyed seeing Miss Abbie.
Thanks for enjoying her with me . Yes...LOTS of momma's care is right! It's hard to know what to do when you have a thin silky. Brush - but not too much, and never dry. Bathe - but, not too too much! aarrrggghhh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
I know what you mean about the digital delays. After hundreds of shots of the tail end of something I wanted -- I got a digital SLR camera. It is way more complicated than I have figured out but thankfully it has an auto mode. No more delays. Now if I can just learn to take a little better pictures, I'll be set.
Don't give up on taking pix - especially now that you have the new one! The one I use here is the evidence cam that hubby uses in his work. We're working on getting a good personal one; but, I think I did pretty good this time, with this one . Aaand, guess what we learned? His camera has a no-delay mode!! LOL All this time! Now, he has to read the book (ghee, there's a novel idea ) to find out how to get the delay off.

Join today and remove this ad!