View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 08:00 PM   #14
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Love update...

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy mae06 View Post
Well I know that Pepe mints friend has Kobe and is watching him till she gets back to Nashville and all worked out great Kobe got to the airport in wonderful condiction and vet check was great. I guess we will hear mor when she gets back from NY. hope that helps if you need more info pm me or let me know
I am in NY but I got an email from the tenant of mine that is keeping Kobe. He is doing fabulous. she even included some emails of him and her dog together. She has a lab so this was a very cute thing to see....

here...I will copy the email she sent along with the pics...
__________________________________________________ ____
Here are some pics to fwd to Jennifer! He is doing good! He has no fear and him and Charlie Barkin are fine. Charlie even gave him his chew bone which I am not sure if it was out of sweetness or out of bribery to leave him alone. He much prefers Charlie's tail or ankles. We hope she is feeling better. Take care and talk to you soon!
Shalon
Attached Thumbnails
SERIOUS HELP NEEDED!!! Please read this!!!-1webview.jpg   SERIOUS HELP NEEDED!!! Please read this!!!-webview-2.jpg   SERIOUS HELP NEEDED!!! Please read this!!!-webview-3.jpg   SERIOUS HELP NEEDED!!! Please read this!!!-large-screen-show.jpg  

Last edited by pepe mint; 02-11-2007 at 08:02 PM.
pepe mint is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!